Sales Manager at Elkris Agro Development Nigeria Limited
May 13, 2020, 11:56 PM
Elkris Agro Development Nigeria Limited - We are a foremost Food and agro development company that manufactures and supplies foods and high quality agro products which includes; Cassava starch, Cassava flour, Chips, Cassava chips etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Edo, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Provide Leadership to the Sales team for day-to-day tasks aimed at improving organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets for each product line
- Plan and Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To develop second line successor and drive performance through team to take up higher challenges.
- Reporting To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards
- As a Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the market. You will open doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the Sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
- Presenting our services to a range of potential business partners.
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company's customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Sales Growth Targets To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- Develop new customer base and generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience and drive growth of all product lines.
- Ensuring finished products are embedded in the markets with key focus on relevant customer targets.
- Supervises all activities of the Market Development/ Sales Officers.
- Day to Day Management To manage the day to day operations of sales region providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To identify consumer base in given industrial segment, approach and promote the given product range, build the sale and service the account regularly.
- Customer Relationship To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
- People Management Manages to effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- Minimum of a first degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related fields
- MSc./MBA degree and/or relevant professional qualification is desirable and would be of added advantage
- Must hail from south-south part of the country preferably Edo state.
- Must be vibrant, focus and able to speak English and Igbo language fluently.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience with at least 5 years in similar role and organization
- Must have working experience in a Food processing / Agro product sales arm
- Must be 40 years and above.
More about you:
- Familiarity with Food and Agro channels across Nigeria
- Territory Management Skills (customer / outlet mapping, call / route plan, volume planning, Market Analysis).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiation.
- Proficiency in building and maintaining Strong Customer Relationship.
- Must possess good analytical and computing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Edo State Sales Experienced Personnel Marketing Business Administration Elkris Agro Development Nigeria Limited