Sales Manager (Decorative Paint) in a Paint Company
Apr 30, 2020, 11:07 PM
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client in the Painting Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Decorative Paint)
Product Segment: Decorative Paint
- Sales Strategy - Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve planned business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- Customer Relationship - To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by periodic customer meeting, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT / ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- Key Accounts - To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Sales Targets - To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- Day to Day Management - To undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meet call target as set to achieve budget.
- To schedule and attend client meeting with architects, builders etc), manage the day to day operations of sales region in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- B.Sc. / HND in Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related areas
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in selling Paint/ Construction Chemicals / Coating etc
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- N200,000.00 - N270,000.00 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: email@example.com using " Sale Manager Decorative" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate with Sale Manager experience in the FMCG Industry would be shortlisted
Application Deadline 5th May, 2020.