Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Sales Representative in a Major Wines and Spirits Importation Company
Sales Representative in a Major Wines and Spirits Importation Company
Feb 29, 2020, 1:41 PM
Sales Force Consulting - Our client is a major wines and spirits importation company with head office in Onitsha but with depots in Lagos, Benin, Enugu, Aba and dealers nationwide.
They are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Representative Locations: Aba-Abia & Enugu
Requirements Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- They understand market and competitive analysis.
- They must be able to process information and financial data and interpret it coherently.
- They are very hardworking and proactive with lots of integrity.
- They currently reside in and understand the territories being applied for.
- They must be less than 30 years.
- They may or may not posses experience in sales or selling wines
- They can drive vehicles very well.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: email@example.com Subject of your mail should be: "Sales Representative-Wines Aba Or Enugu" as the case may be. Note: Candidates must be ready to be interviewed in Onitsha Enquiry: Call - 08120796570Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts