Secondary School Teacher at Silver Valley International College
Silver Valley International College (SVIC), Kabba, opposite General Hospital, is a leading international school in Kogi State, Nigeria. SVIC runs both the Nigerian and British Curriculum.
Our vision is to be the leading school trusted and renowned internationally for outstanding academic excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secondary School Teacher
Location: Kabba, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
We are seeking capable and dedicated individuals to join our vibrant team of teaching staff. The college is seeking to employ experienced and highly skilled teachers to teach the following subjects:
- Business Studies
- English Langauge (Phonics & Diction)
- Government & Civic Education and
- An ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in English with a minimum of Second Class lower division and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education ( if the first degree is not Education Career-related) with a minimum teaching experience of 5 years.
- Teaching experience in an International Private School environment or a highly rated Federal Government College will be an added advantage.
- Must be a good team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Must have good fluency in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- These individuals will be required to go the extra mile to support our students not only to succeed but become globally competitive.
- Must have taught and prepared students for WASCE/GCE and IGCSE examinations with excellent performances.
- Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking, and time management ( A candidate whose accent or his/her mother tongue impacts his/her spoken English will not be considered).
- Must be compliant with the Modern Teaching Approach.
- Applicants must be resident in Kabba, Kogi State or willing to relocate to Kabba town.
- The ideal candidates for these subjects should have strong and effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and support staff and should be organized, energetic and self-directed.
- The ability to stimulate the students to develop enthusiasm in his or her subject is very essential.
The school offers an attractive salary package with a lot of incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter along with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates will undergo our rigorous recruitment process including pre-employment background checks before they are considered to be successful.
- This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join SVIC. We remain committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers, and other third parties to share these commitments.
- For more enquiry, please call: 0906-000-8909, 0805-555-0900 / www.silvervalleyschools.com
Application Deadline 20th October, 2021.