Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Security Jobs in Lagos at Sarabel Logistics and Security Services Limited
Security Jobs in Lagos at Sarabel Logistics and Security Services Limited
Aug 1, 2019, 5:55 PM
Sarabel Logistics and Security Services Limited is based in Anthony Village Lagos and provides security guard services for homes, offices, Schools and various companies. Our clients are in the oil and gas, banking, telecommunications, manufacturing, aviation, logistics and commercial sectors, as well as government organizations, in particular companies that operate in environment where their people, assets and reputation are at risk. Sarabel provides solutions that enable its clients to understand, manage and mitigate risks. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Security Guard Location: Lagos Slots: 100 Responsibilities
- Secures premises and personnel
- Monitors all surveillance equipment's
- Conducts security patrols
- Prevents Loss & Damage
- Controls Traffic & sounding off security alarms
- Completes reports by recording observations, occurrences & surveillance activities.
- WAEC/NECO/OND/ male(5.8FT and above)
- Age-22 to 45 years
- Applicants must reside in Lagos (Ikoyi, Anthony,Ketu,Ojota, Ijora, Obalande, VI, Lekki BOTH Main land and Island etc)
- The Patrol Security Supervisor shall be responsible for Supervising and overseeing security functions and Operatives in a company.
- S/He will train and deploy security operatives.
- Carry out random patrols and monitor the premises to prevent intrusion, stealing, or violation of rules.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to prevent larceny and maintain security/safety.
- Ensure that goods entering/leaving the facility are screened and authorization obtained from Management
- Ensure gates, doors, windows, and gates are protected/shut.
- Evaluate, assess performance of security personnel and enforce discipline.
- Ensure the facility is safe, secure and free from all kinds of danger and threats
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Develop and implement proactive and preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures
- Patrol all locations regularly
- Apprehend and/or evict hostile persons from company premises, applying minimum force when necessary.
- Write reports of daily occurrences and issues such as: property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in the Log Book.
- Honest, Physically, and mentally fit.
- Disciplined, Confident, Vibrant, Intelligent, Analytical & medically fit Nigerian,
- Height: MUST be TALL, at least 5.7m
- Good communication skills - ability to speak fluently, read and write legibly.
- Minimum OND/NCE, HND/B.SC is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ private security experience
- Must be at least 26 years old and not more than 50 years.
- Applicants MUST reside within Lagos axis and must be able to ride a bike
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts