Senior Account Manager at Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
- We have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Senior Account Manager.
- Based in Kano, Nigeria you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ customers.
- You will be responsible for managing and growing existing relationships with Qatar Airways’ and our customers while growing a prospect pipeline for conversions.
- You will be involved with developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, driving maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale.
- You will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways clients.
- Prepare and execute data driven Account Development Plan(s) to achieve short, medium, and long-term mutual benefits.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Maximize value from marketing spend and manage individual expenditure budget.
- Provide regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Represent QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Maximize sales opportunity/opportunities through value added partners i.e. Tourism Bodies, Frequent Flyer affiliates, alliance and codeshare partners.
- Review QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out both long term and tactical revenue opportunities.
- Manage and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of the Sales Manager. Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities across the portfolio.
- Proven track record of trade and corporate account management.
- 5 years industry experience
- Strong skills in prospecting, negotiating and closing
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to work independently and think creatively
- Excellent communication skills and competency in business language.
Be Part of an Extraordinary Story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th September, 2022.