Senior Civil Engineer at SESEWA
SESEWA is a large youth-serving organization based in Nigeria that provides a variety of employment-related training and support to youth, including internship placements.
With a focus on Work-Based Learning, SESEWA has a bouquet of services including Job shadowing, Internships, Externships, Volunteering, Career advisory, Entry-level job placement & Employability related training and consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Managing the planning and design stages of civil engineering projects.
- Performing due diligence on the impact and feasibility of new construction sites.
- Overseeing all project stages from preliminary layouts to final engineering designs.
- Preparing work schedules and allocating resources, as well as supervising junior engineers, construction managers, workers, technicians, and contractors.
- Ensuring that civil engineering projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Inspect completed projects for compliance with industry codes, specifications, and safety standards.
- Surveying new construction sites and assessing existing structures for upgrades.
- Designing and recommending improvements to computer-aided design (CAD) software drawings and schematics.
- Performing cost estimations and preparing project budgets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- State-licensed and certified civil engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of civil engineering and construction specifications, standards, and codes.
- Great leadership, project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Superb mathematical, time-management, and organizational abilities.
- 5-7 years of experience working as a senior civil engineer on similar projects.
- Proficiency in civil engineering project management software, such as Civil 3D and CityEngine, as well as CAD.
- N280,000 - N300,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply