Senior Civil Engineer at Ultimus Holdings
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for leading the production of schematic design, design development and construction documents
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing integrated structural designs of buildings, renovations, or restorations from conception through to completion and performing supporting calculations for the planned work;
- Developing technical procedures and contributes to the development of standards, specifications, construction documents, and guidelines;
- Prepare technical specifications for structural materials;
- Meeting construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances, implementing corrective actions as approved by the Project Engineer
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition
- Visiting proposed locations and building sites.
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs;
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images and Carrying out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications; and
- Conduct on site investigations and analyse data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Actively seeking new design and construction methods
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings and Infrastructure
- Occasional travel required.
- Civil Engineering Degree is required
- Minimum of 8 years working Experience on site
- Design and Execution Skills
- Project management Professional (PMP)
- Experience in infrastructure and building.
- Expert experience in project management.
- Proficient in standard industry software.
- Licensed by recognised Engineering Regulatory bodies in Nigeria such as:
- Council for The Regulation Of Engineering In Nigeria (COREN) and
- The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
N300,000 - N350,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th March, 2022.