Senior Civil Engineer TL (OHTL) at Sterling Petrochemicals
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Ltd. (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer TL (OHTL)
Locations: Akwa Ibom and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Senior Civil Engineer / Civil Engineer who should be capable of executing Survey, construction of Civil foundation, Tower erection, Conductor stringing with utmost care of safety and quality of the works for Transmission Lines.
- Hands on experience of Preliminary Survey, Detailed Survey, Check Survey of Transmission Line using Total Station, Theodolite, DGPS, Auto Level etc.
- Able to critically review the Plan & Profile Drawings, Sag Tension Chart, Tower Spotting, Tower Schedule
- Preparing Project Schedule, Delay makeup schedule in Excel sheet or MS Project, Preparing and circulating Daily Project Report of Site, Preparing and sending MIS data related to site.
- Implementation of EHS and Field Quality at Site in terms of Job Safety Analysis, Risk Analysis, SWP, SOP and implement measures to control.
- Preparing reconciliation statement, JMR, verification of contractor bill for payment, Keeping record of progress payments
- Coordinating with Warehouse for issuing the materials from stores and delivery at Site safely.
- Technical Evaluation Report for the finalization of Contractors.
- Preparation of BOQ of Tower Materials, Conductor, Earth Wire, OPGW, Insulator & Hardware, Tower & Conductor Accessories etc.
- Preparation of BOQ of Tower Foundation, Bar Bending Schedule, Concrete Design Mix, Shuttering
- Executing Layout Marking, Excavation, Stub Setting using Template/ Props, Shuttering, Concreting, Tower Erection, Checking of bolt tightness, Conductor Stringing, Rough Sagging, Final Sagging
- Should have Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Should have 10-15 years of relevant experience for Degree Engineers
- Should have 15-20 years of relevant experience for Diploma Engineers
- Should be able to understand civil drawings, hands on experience of Survey using Total Station, Theodolite, Auto Level, DGPS, Preparation of BOQ, Bar Bending Schedule, Layout marking, Excavation, Stub Setting using Template or Props, Shuttering, Concrete Design Mix, Method Statement of Tower Erection, Stringing etc. Desirable to have working knowledge of engineering software like AUTOCAD, MS Projects, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Senior Civil Engineer - OHTL Construction" as the subject of the mail