Senior Lecturer (Humanities, Social and Management Sciences) at Edwin Clark University (ECU)
Edwin Clark University is a fully residential and the 60th Private University in Nigeria which commenced academic activities in 2015, following its approval by the Federal Government. The University, reputed for knowledge and development, recently recorded another plus with the approval granted to it to run the First Degree programme in Law by both the Council of Legal Education and the National Universities Commission.
As part of the University's manpower development, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer (ECUASS 5)
Location: Kiagbodo, Delta
Faculty: Humanities, Social and Management Sciences
The position is required in the following Departments:
- Accounting & Finance:
- Banking & Finance
- Business Studies:
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- History and International Studies.
- Languages: English
- Mass Communication
- Applicants should possess a Ph.D Degree from a recognised University, and have extensive and outstanding University teaching and administrative experience of at least 9 years, evidence of leadership in research and successful supervision of post graduate students.
- In addition, applicants must have outstanding research and scholarly publications in recognised, acceptable and reputable national and international journals as required for the post of Professor but, with at least 9 years' experience.
Edwin Clark University runs a unique remuneration package, which is similar to what obtains in other tertiary institutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should fill the online "Employment Form" below and submit two sets of hard copies of their Applications, Credentials and Curriculum Vitae, giving information in the following format:
- Full names with surname in capitals
- Post desired and department
- Date and place of birth, town and state of origin
- Religion and denomination
- Current postal address including GSM telephone numbers and e-mail address
- Permanent home town address
- Marital status
- Names and ages of children
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications with date
- List of publication in details (where applicable)
- Working experience
- Present employment, status, salary and employer
- Extra curriculum activities
- Names and addresses of three referees (two of whom must be authorities in candidate's field of study) who should forward reports directly to the Registrar, Edwin Clark University.
The envelope containing the application should indicate at the "top right corner", the position and department applied for (e.g. Senior Lecturer - Economics), addressed and sent to:
Edwin Clark University,
Click Here to fill the Employment Form Online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.