Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Senior Officer, Technology and Innovation Development at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Senior Officer, Technology and Innovation Development at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Mar 2, 2020, 11:47 AM
Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the "DCP Ecosystem".
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Senior Officer, Technology and Innovation Development Location: Abuja
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Conceive and implement visual design of concepts, guidelines and strategies on all projects.
- Utilize a high level of skill across multiple design software packages (such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) to execute creative the brief required and within a time frame.
- Software installation and networking of systems
- Email set-up, troubleshooting and management and server administration and management
- Designing technical architecture to assist in simplifying and improve office processes as well as integrating systems and automating processes
- Conducting regular system audits and running regular checks on network and data security
- Assist in performing daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of IT related resources
- The holder of the office will lead people in product and service development related to computer communication technology and systems’ automation as well as manage the company branding and all branding materials design and creation.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software, systems and system security
- Developing and implementing IT policies and best practice guides for the organization
- Conducting regular system audits and software performance tuning
- Ability to handle video and photography cameras, as well as creating documentaries and editing video
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Degree in Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in relevant and related role
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the mail. Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts