Senior QHSE Supervisor at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior QHSE Supervisor
- Assist with the control, monitoring and implementation of QHSE standards
- Control, update, review and issue QHSE documents.
- Report on and analyse customer complaints and supplier non-conformances
- Ensure non-conformances, accidents, and near-misses are investigated, and effective corrective actions identified and implemented.
- Attend Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) Committee meetings.
- Produce and implement QHSE procedures and policies where required.
- Provide statistical information to be displayed on company notice boards.
- Involvement in improvement projects to ensure objectives are met
- Review Key Performance Indicators with the QHSE Manager.
- Communicate QHSE information to internal or external stakeholders as required
- Schedule and carry out QHSE risk assessments and internal audits.
- Control and maintain Substances Hazardous to Health register.
- Arrange and deliver internal training across the site.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Any other relevant function as required by the QHSE Manager.
Certificates, Training and Experience
- Graduate in Engineering.
- 4 to 5 years QHSE work experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work with others and develop good working relationships
- Knowledge of ISO9001 (Quality), ISO45001 (H&S), and ISO14001 (Environment) standards desirable.
- ISPON Level 3.
- NEBOSH General certificate.
- Experience of working with management systems and carrying out internal audits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th October, 2022.