Services Supervisor at Promasidor
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands that bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Supervisor
Location: Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The job holder will function as the focal point for maintenance planning for the department, he/she will manage the Engineering Helpdesk and all contract staff in the department.
- He/she will oversee the entire facilities maintenance - both residences, outside depots, ETP, water treatment, laundry and all Pumps within the department.
- He will also manage the stores requisition, diesel receipt and dispenses as well as scrap sales with audit.
- Supervises all the staff under the unit, plan their shift, organizes their work schedule and ensures they are properly deployed, and adequately utilized.
- Works with the coordinator, power generation to ensure that the natural gas pipe network is properly managed.
- Coordinate all plan preventive maintenance programme and ensures compliance by all units.
- Ensures prompt payment of all contractors
- Ensures that all completion certificates as well as handover certificates are signed off promptly.
- Ensure that department records and files are properly and securely kept
- Ensures that all pumps for the plants operate at maximum efficiency at all times
- Ensures that the ETP and Water treatment operates well, properly maintained, and that its operations meet regulatory standards.
- Manages and plans the leave schedule for the department.
- Ensures that maintenance at depots, company residences meets company standards and all generators in all locations across the country are well maintained.
- Performs such functions as may be assigned from time to time
- BSc or HND in Engineering-related course.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in a standard manufacturing environment especially FMCG.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Technical know-how
- Problem solving.
- HVAC systems design, installation and commissioning
- Strong attention to details.
- Good communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply