Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Sabbatical Attachment 2018
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Sabbatical Attachment 2018
Jan 10, 2018, 7:09 PM
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, operating in more than 70 countries. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products and has us ranked amongst the top most innovative companies in the world. Shell's core values are Honesty, Integrity and Respect. Shell is an equal opportunity employerTitle: Sabbatical Attachment Job description The programme offers the opportunity for lectureship at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Benin. The details are as follows: Position Requirements
- Senior lecturers and above
- Petroleum Geology, Geophysics and Petroleum Engineering.
- an application letter,
- a curriculum vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees
- a one-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC business during the one-year programme.
- a scanned copy of International Passport data page or National Driver’s Licence
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts