Site Administrator at Rosettee Construction Limited
Rosettee Construction is a construction company that has been incorporated for over three (3) Decades, offering productive and seamless services. We are professionals inCivil Engineering,Steel Structure, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering andwe are a KIRBY authorized builder in Nigeria. We specialize in delivering to our clients Turn key Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Administrator
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position will support construction staff in their day to day activities.
- The job holder will be required to work with the Project Engineers and other construction professionals to manage administrative functions on construction site.
- Control and monitor labour, material, and equipment expenses
- Manage procurement purchases
- Keep record of waybills, invoices, etc.
- Track staff attendance and process weekly payment
- Maintain expense report for petty cash
- Assist Site Manager
- Keep record of diesel/fuel consumption
- Correct classification of expenses
- Liaise with vendors and interface with regulatory bodies
- Take records of repair of faulty equipment
- Maintain report of the site stock
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 2 years work experience.
- Familiarity with construction site is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office package
- Good communication skill (oral and written)
- Time management skill
- Candidate must reside in Epe
- Candidate with Civil engineering or Quantity Survey background will be preferred
- Good knowledge in inventory
N60,000 - N65,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th December, 2021.