Site Supervisor at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- To Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Candidate Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks and provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes
- Test material and structural integrity
- Research the environmental impact of projects
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering, construction, building, or related field
- 2 - 5 years of work experience.
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies.
- State-issued certification or engineering license
- Considerable experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
- Proven track record of managing personnel and material resources
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 5th July, 2021.