Sound Engineer at uLesson Education Limited
uLesson is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to enable African learners to reach their maximum potential by making high-quality digital education services widely accessible. Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by experts in education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing students with a learning experience that is unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
We currently provide students between the grades of 1 and 12 with access to high-quality, curriculum-relevant, animated video lessons. At the moment, our uLesson App has been downloaded over 2 miliion times and we’ve been featured by credible media houses like CNN, Venturebum, Techcrunch, Quartz and Business insider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sound Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking to hire creatives to join our content and development team as Sound Engineer.
- He/she will develop music and sound designs for recorded videos and marketing content as appropriate and also provide broadcast standard final masters for video lessons and marketing content.
- Develop music and sound designs for recorded videos and marketing content as appropriate.
- Provide broadcast standard final masters for video lessons and marketing content.
- Organize and execute recording sessions for lesson scripts, voice overs and all other forms of audio
- recordings required.
- Receive feedback and complete composition revisions.
- Provide support to the video Studio Manager, as needed.
- Participate in quality reviews, giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Provide creative assistance for marketing content and adverts.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop quality video content that meets the needs of both high achieving learners and learners with special needs.
- Expand knowledge on musical equipment, software packages, and technical recordings.
- 4+ years of experience in Music production, recording/editing, mixing and mastering techniques.
- Solid understanding of industry standard audio plug-ins.
- You thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to take direction and work independently within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external teams in a calm and concise manner
- Understanding of recording studio technology and audio production workflows Intermediate singing ability.
- Ability to write songs, record and mix your vocals is a plus Mastery of different digital audio workstations. (Adobe audition experience is required)
- Expert time management skills.
N300,000 - N500,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, updated CV and Cover Letters indicating and stating why they are a good fit (as an attachment) to: [email protected] using "Application for the Position of Sound Engineer" as the subject of the email