Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job for aTurbine Supervisor
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job for aTurbine Supervisor
Jan 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams SPIE Oil & Gas Services is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Turbine Supervisor Reference: 17-01/39606 Location: Nigeria Duration: 2/3 Years Work Cycle: Rotation 4X4 Job Descriptions
- Reporting to the CSR, provide technical support, responsible of running and monitoring of 5 Rolls Royce turbo-generators and 4 Thermodyn turbo-compressors activities:
- Responsible of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and turbo Compressors
- Assistance to Rolls Royce and GE during major operations
- Coordination with Rolls Royce site representative
- Follow-up of spare parts , consumables, tools and procedures
- Good English level
- In charge of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance
- In charge of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance
- Minimum qualification level required is HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully
- implement maintenance best practices
- Fluency in English, both written and oral, with strong interpersonal skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts