Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Internship Programme 2022 (Technology & Innovation)
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: 2022 Internship Programme (Technology & Innovation)
Job ID: 2100035881
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Job: Business Support and Management
- Standard Chartered Technology & Innovation function is responsible for systems development and technology infrastructure which underpin the Bank’s client services and defines and implements the Bank’s digital and innovation agenda. We are a team of talented, diverse technologists who champion change, excellence, and stewardship.
- With our platform estate that includes mobile solutions on a varied tech stack, Standard Chartered offers the best learning opportunities for any dynamic self-starter. We follow agile methodology and you will actively participate in all aspects of solution engineering & engage with business stakeholders as applicable.
- Together with a group of highly driven technologists, you will get to collaborate and work on solutions that provide the best digital experiences and continually enhance existing offerings. Innovation is a big part of our execution agenda as we strive for excellence. If you are a curious technologist and tackling challenges excites you, then a role in Standard Chartered Technology is the right fit for you.
About the Programme
- The Global Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you'll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The Global Internship Programme is intended to create a pipeline to the Technology and Innovation Graduate Programme.
- Internships is a 10-week program, depending on location, and are open to candidates who are available to start on our full-time graduate programmes in September 2022.
- Internships typically take place during June – August, depending on location.
- 10-week program will involve on-the-job training and an innovation project which exposes you to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience.
- You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the Technology and Innovation Graduate Programme and to set you up for success during your internship and provide you insights into what could be your next role as a Technology and Innovation Graduate.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor who will provide you with ongoing guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s Technology and Innovation Graduate Programme.
- We are hiring Technology professionals, have passion in coding and aspiring to become a Techno-Banker.
- We will only consider candidates who have the legal right to work in the country to which they are applying.
- Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of Undergraduate study. We will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
- The Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internships.
- All Interns participating in the Bank’s Global Internship Programme will be evaluated during 10thweek of employment.
- Evaluations will be used in final recruitment decisions for the Technology and Innovation Graduate Programme with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11:59 PM: 30th April, 2022.
, Adamawa State
, Akwa Ibom State
, Anambra State
, Bauchi State
, Bayelsa State
, Benue State
, Borno State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ebonyi State
, Edo State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Gombe State
, Imo State
, Jigawa State
, Kaduna State
, Kano State
, Katsina State
, Kebbi State
, Kogi State
, Kwara State
, Lagos State
, Nasarawa State
, Niger State
, Ogun State
, Ondo State
, Osun State
, Oyo State
, Plateau State
, Rivers State
, Sokoto State
, Taraba State
, Yobe State
, Zamfara State