Store Assistant at Gieoz Corporate Drivers Limited
Jan 20, 2021, 8:47 PM
Gieoz Corporate Drivers Limited - We are consulting firm that recruit, select and train drivers and other support staffs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized, experienced Store Keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
- To be successful as a Store Keeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good Store Keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Manage and train store staff.
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
- Minimum of ND
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th March, 2021