Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Store Clerk at Atlantic Hall School
Store Clerk at Atlantic Hall School
Jul 28, 2020, 10:52 PM
Atlantic Hall School is a co-educational full boarding secondary school set in extensive and beautiful grounds in Poka, Epe, a safe rural setting close to the Atlantic Ocean.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Clerk Location: Lagos
- The Store Clerk will assist with the general stores function, receiving and issuing goods, maintaining stock items and ensure they are in good condition. He/she will be under the supervision of the Store Officer, performs manual and routine clerical duties in the receipt, storage and issuance of materials, supplies and equipment at the store and perform related duties as required. Responsible for regular inspections of quality and state of items in store rooms.
- Receive incoming materials/supplies and equipment from vendors/suppliers
- Check items received against delivery LPO and signs for proper number of cartons/pieces
- Complete requisitions and assist in periodic stock taking of inventories and supplies
- Ensure regular inspections of the conditions of items in the store rooms
- Ensure all storerooms are cleaned and sanitized daily
- Ensure all issues are ready by requested time
- Maintain security of inventories
- Maintain the school First In First Out (FIFO) policy for store items
- Ensure items received are stored appropriately according to storing location, packaging, temperature, light, humidity etc.
- Break down bulk stock into smaller packages or units
- Enter record of stocks received
- Maintain record of stock issued
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Store Officer.
- OND or its equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a related field.
- Accuracy of inventory
- Physically fit and agile
- Ability to lift heavy loads
- Attention to details, organization and problem solving skills
- High level of proactivity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Stock dispatch cycle time
- Cleanliness of the storerooms
- Good knowledge of food and beverage items
- Must be knowledgeable in checking quality and expiry dates of goods
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to: email@example.com with the job role as the subject of the mail Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contactedApplication Deadline 7th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts