Store Keeper at UnoCasa Limited
May 14, 2020, 6:51 PM
UnoCasa Limited - Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- The storekeeper should be an organized and detail-oriented person who will manage all of the operations in our storeroom.
- In this position, he or she shall play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage, expiry or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Store Keeper" as email subject
Application Deadline 18th May, 2020.