Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Store Lead at Ruff n Tumble
Store Lead at Ruff n Tumble
Jan 13, 2020, 10:59 AM
Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria's Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs). Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Store Lead Location: Lagos
- The successful candidate should be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage Sales Associates effectively.
- We are looking for a results driven Retail Store Lead in Abuja and Lagos who will be responsible for the overall store management.
- Ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction through excellent service
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals and target
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Ensure the Store is always in condition and the right visual merchandising standards
- Excellent Planning and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- First Degree from a reputable Higher Institution.
- Proven successful experience as a Retail Store Lead
- Strong Leadership skills and business acumen
- Customer Relationship management skills
- 3-5 years' Retailing and Managerial Experience.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline Not Specified.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts