Storekeeper in a Construction Company in Lagos
ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited - Our client, a Construction Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
- Maintaining and keeping track of receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receiving, unloading, and shelving supplies
- Overseeing and/or exercising general control over all the tools and activities of the store
- Inspecting the construction site and ensuring that all tools and/or equipment are complete and in good shape
- Answering questions regarding procedures and resolving issues that may arise on receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs, and surplus supply.
- Executing other stock-related duties which may include returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Examining and reviewing deliveries for discrepancies and damages and reporting to necessary personnel for reimbursements and record keeping
- Cleaning construction equipment and testing them to ensure functionality
Basic Skills And Requirements
- B.Sc / HND qualification.
- Discipline and strong interpersonal relationship.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a storekeeper / attendant in a construction firm.
- Good organizer and record keeping.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th October, 2021.