Strategic Human Resource Officer at Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation
Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation is a philanthropic organization committed to transforming public sector effectiveness and improving access to quality primary healthcare in Nigeria and Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Strategic Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring smooth delivery of end-to-end HR functions for the Foundation. Specifically, the Strategic Human Resources Officer will identify the gaps and needs of the Foundation and implement suitable HR strategies as well as being directly responsible for tracking organizational and individual performance through design, development, implementing, monitoring and measuring performance of the Foundation relative to defined goals and objectives.
- The ideal candidate will be the strategichuman resource officerof the Foundation and will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- They will be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work. We expect the candidate to have knowledge of various HR functions including succession planning.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide guidance on policies and procedures
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Legal Compliance on Human Resources and Organisational Set-up
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Social Sciences or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Certification(e.g., CIPM or equivalent is an added advantage)
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS (Seamless HR) is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Excellent leadership, communication, and relationship management skills.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator, or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (Compensation & Benefits, Performance management, Recruitment, Training & Development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter, addressing the position requirement to: hr@Aigafrica.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th December, 2021.