Talent Acquisition Partner at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Employment Type: Hybrid
Team: Food and Beverage Services
About the Job
- Delivery of country recruitment ensuring targets achievement for Performance and retention of new hires, Cost per hire, Time to close the vacancy, LMs satisfaction, Candidates’ experience
- Proactive Talent Mapping based on SWP for key positions and early talent level; Partnerships and relationships built with potential talent/ pools
- Build Talent Acquisition and Identification organizational capability : Assessment programs for LM, Interviewing skills for LM , Talent championship programs
- Long term Talent Acquisition planning: Provides analyses and trends from external market to LMs; Opportunities for strengthening the pipeline through TA
- Assessment, Acceleration and Development Center delivery: Staffing as per A&DC recommendations, Promotability after talent programs, Performance and retention of newly promoted
- 5 years' Recruitment experience within any of the following sectors: Staffing Agencies, Human Resources Consulting, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Telecommunications or Energy
- Experience in the design and implementation of Assessment and Development Centres
- Experience in managing entry to senior level recruitment projects and mass recruitment programmes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply