Talent Officer at Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited
Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited provides premium solutions to businesses in the primary and secondary sectors of the economy, especially those in solid minerals, extractive industry, manufacturing industry and agriculture. Some of its clients are Zuma 828 Coal Limited, IMEX Mineral Resources and Processing Company, Zuma Energy Nigeria Limited, Zuma Steel W/A Limited, and Zuma Metals & Energy Resources Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, and placement a pool of effective candidates for Eta Zuma's talent pool. Ensure that the Eta Zuma talent pipeline is continuously supplied with talents.
- Initiate, monitor and report on Performance review/evaluation processes.
- Initiate the review of performance evaluation outcomes.
- Ensure that all staff signs a copy of their KPIs.
- Collate and maintain confidential records of Eta Zuma staff performance appraisal outcomes.
- Collate all completed succession planning forms from HODs for analysis.
- Prepare and analyze reports of succession planning and skills transfer for Eta Zuma Group talent development programs.
- Ensure the tracking of new hires through the on-boarding process and through their entire career span with Eta Zuma and making sure that career ladders are clearly defined.
- Research, design and analyze programs for the identification of high performing employees and planning their growth and retention.
- Develop programs for Eta Zuma talent acquisition and development and ensuring that staff exhibits the true identity of the Eta Zuma brand.
- B.Sc in Human Resource or Social Science related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Membership of CIPM or any other HR body.
- SAP HCM/HR Training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF only to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted people will be contacted