Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Real Estate > Team Lead at Virgin Landmarts Limited
Team Lead at Virgin Landmarts Limited
Jul 30, 2020, 9:39 PM
Virgin-landmarts is a Nigerian real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well adding value to individual and organization on a timely and consistent basis. Our core business include Real Estate, Building construction with modern architectural design and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the Real Estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead Location: Mushin, Lagos.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Solving customer complaints and answering customers' questions.
- Writing reports for senior managers.
- Meeting of team target
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers' problems.
- Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in sales is necessary.
- Proven work experience as a team leader
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good time management, strategic 6.planning, and organizational skills.
Remuneration Salary + Benefit + Incentive.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the emailApplication Deadline 16th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts