Technical Assistant / Buyer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant / Buyer
Job Schedule: Contract
Assist the TAS Contracts team in all activities connected with the Sourcing, Contracting, and Administration of Technical Assistance Service Contracts. More specifically:
- Keep a register of all TAS Contractors and assist with the progressive update of the same
- Coordinate the mobilization of designees to the Service location (request relevant mobilization documents from the Contractor, provide necessary documentation to relevant secretaries and Dept. heads for action, and assist with resolving difficulties encountered).
- In conjunction with the TAS Timesheet tool administrator, assist with resolving reported timesheet issues to ensure a timely closeout.
- In conjunction with the User team Secretary, coordinate demobilizations to ensure all Company tools are duly returned, with the deactivation of accesses.
- Assist with TAS archiving activities where necessary.
- Register and keep track of User’s request for Call for Tenders (CFTs)
- Assist with preparing CFT documents, launching requested CFTs, and monitoring Contractors' participation.
- Assist with downloading and forwarding submitted CVs to the User for review and shortlisting.
- In duet with User, develop the Oral discussion schedule, coordinate the oral evaluation sessions, and follow up for feedback ensuring the use of relevant templates.
- Assist CE with packaging dossiers of necessary support documents for circulation for due approvals.
- Assist with following up on approval requests on DocuSign.
- Assist with PR requests and follow up with relevant authorities for PO releases.
- Assist with PO issuance to Contractors, follow up for executed copies, and proper filing of same
- Any other work of a similar nature as may be requested by COMPANY.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 - 3 years' experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to manage a wide range of information in a fast-paced environment.
- High sense of confidentiality
- Teachable with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated and strong organizational skills.
- The job holder is accountable for ensuring confidentiality in all matters and tasks performed.
- Providing needed support for the smooth administration of the C&P TAS process in accordance with Company rules.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and traceability of relevant TAS-related records.
- To fully comply with Company HSE rules
- In doubt to ask questions to gain clarification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th September, 2023.