Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Technical Manager in an Agriculture Company in Kaduna
Technical Manager in an Agriculture Company in Kaduna
Jul 13, 2020, 2:58 PM
Proten International - Our client in the Agriculture Franchise is looking to hire for the position of:
Job Title: Technical Manager Location: Kaduna
- Lead the production of agro-chemical products in compliance with world-class standards Ц instilling a culture that exhibits continuous improvement regarding Safety, Quality and Cost Delivery.
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze program risks and work on strategy to market the product.
- Organize agrochemical programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the agrochemical plant and the organization.
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Write program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- This position reports to the Head of Partnerships.
- Profound know-how in chemical assembly processes and production technologies
- Leadership experience in project coordination, agro-chemical production, coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in and ability to perform fieldwork.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Access) and managing geographic databases.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision Ц independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Operational and Supply Chain Management
- Experience in collaborating with contractors, and partners
- Expertise in agro-resource management (inventories, planning and project implementation) and invasive species management (planning, identification and control).
- Ability to mentor, manage and supervise employees and interns.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
- Unlocking Potential of Team Members
- Extensive experience and passion for coaching/ mentoring a team.
- Our client currently operates a decentralized model with 10 offices spread across Nigeria.
- This role would be based in Northern Nigeria.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 31st July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts