Technical Sales Engineer (Screen Boards) in a Reputable Firm based in Lagos
Jul 11, 2020, 3:36 PM
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer (Screen Boards)
- It is primarily a Digital Signage Application Engineer role which requires sales skills to effectively engage customer face to face and assist in closing deals.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Pre-sales support to the Sales team, preparing the necessary information needed about the solution to implement in each project;
- Product training, Partner Certification of SI on a quarterly basis;
- Be aware and updated on all trends, new solutions and technologies for the company to be known by partners and customers as the leading force regarding future technologies and in that way be recognized in the market as a true expert in its field;
- Develop new partnerships to offer Company's products to the target clients, pushing the bordering of product line and integrate different GBUs.
- Support on answering the necessary documentation for public contests, and tender business that need complex proposals;
- Show Room maintenance and solutions deployment to enhance business to customers;
- To present the company's Products, evangelize partners, end-customers to understand the advantage of the products.
- Use the Company's Partners SI certificated customers to develop differentiated products/solutions from competitors.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Knowledge of Digital TV systems, hardware systems, e.g. operation of PC Servers, IP Switches, MPEG4 Encoders
- Experience with Digital Signage systems and Audio/Visual systems
- Minimum of 3 years Cognate experience in sales and/or engineering experience in the Digital Signage Industry
- Must have experience in either display or solution area of digital signage.
- Engineering skills, fast execution, focus and motivation for goals achievement
- Strong computer skills (MS Office).
- Self-starter, innovative and able to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Technical Sales Engineer (Screen Boards)" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 13th July, 2020.