Technical Service Advisor at Weststar Associates Limited
Weststar Associates Limited is the sole authorized distributors of Mercedes-Benz vehicles in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Service Advisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have a unique opportunity for a Technical Service Advisor to support our objective of delivering excellent communication and service to customers. A successful candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving and technical skills in order to interpret technical problems to the customers.
- You are expected to make the interface between the customer and the workshop easy and make a substantial contribution towards the success of the entire field of After-Sales.
- Documenting the customer's problem / symptoms in a workshop order and defining the scope and type of work.
- Monitoring the degree to which maintenance and repair orders have been completed and coordinating order additions or appointment changes with the customer and the workshop.
- Documenting the performed work and ensuring that the vehicle is at the parking lot.
- Performing a visual inspection as instructed by supervisor.
- Preparing for customer consultation and coordinating vehicle handover with the customer.
- Coordinating the scope of services for repair and maintenance with the customer and obtaining their approval.
- Using various checklists during service reception (service registration, reception preparation, carry out reception and preliminary diagnosis), which make it possible to check and document proper performance of the individual work steps.
- Transparent documentation for the customer of all the open work that has been performed and all the required parts.
- Ensuring that the customer's vehicle is in order and the customer's appointment is kept.
- Performing other work duties as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years of experience.
- Basic automobile/technical knowledge and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, willingness to learn and work.
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical environment, and to work independently, adapt, improvise and problem solve
- A computer literate with proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel.
- Proven record of success in customer-facing roles and in providing customer services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.