Test Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Analyst
Job ID: 57241
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Job Details: Test Division Summary
- A software tester is involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment.
- He/she conducts automated testing to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
- Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issue
Identify System / Software Requirements:
Automate Software Systems:
- Write Automated software tests for various application features
- Deploy test scripts to CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborate with teams using version control systems. E.g. GIT
- Oversea the maintenance of existing automation test scripts
- Experience working with various test Automation frameworks, e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Cucumber, Cypress, Robot Framework, Swagger etc.
- Experience working with JMETER to test software performance
- Maintain and provide direction for updating existing automated testing scripts
- Ensure that automation tests are integrated and executed reliably during deployment to various environments
- Coordinate the execution of performance tests for systems with high volume users
- Ensure all new APIs are automated using PSOTMAN / Newman for effective monitoring
Teamwork and Collaboration:
- Attend the weekly QA meetings and provide project updates accordingly
- Share ideas and initiatives to improve overall QA processes
- Design and develop innovative ideas to solve unique, technical problem
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Sciences or IT related courses
- Preferably certified in ISTQB (CTFL)
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing automation test scripts using contemporary frameworks
- Minimum of 3 years experience in using SQL to manipulate databases
- Minimum of 3 years experience in using defect tracking tools and technologies to identify, report and close identified system bugs and abnormalities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply