Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Tractor Mechanic and Driver at Mecer Consulting Limited
Tractor Mechanic and Driver at Mecer Consulting Limited
Feb 24, 2020, 2:01 PM
Mecer Consulting Limited - We are a world class Human Capital Development and Business Growth Re-engineering firm. Our services includes; but not limited to; – Workforce Development – ISO (QMS, EMS, FSMS, ITMS, MDQMS and all other quality certification) Implementation and Audit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Tractor Mechanic and Driver Location: Abuja and its Environs Job Type Full Time Job Field: Agriculture/ Engineering / Technical
- The objective of the role is to operate the Tractor machine in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support Operators in equipment maintenance and check availability of equipment inventory.
- Provide recommendations for maintaining and improving machine performance.
- Operate vehicle mechanical attachments and equipment.
- Check machines and grease equipment as recommended.
- Keep work area and equipment clean by collecting and disposing of scrap, excess materials, and refuse.
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation as required
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English and sign Official documents
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company’s operating safety policies and procedures.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Ensure company equipment and the material is maintained, kept clean, and stored in a safe manner
- Work with tractor on designated farms
- Comply with Operations and Maintenance Guide for core and secondary Heavy Equipment.
- Inspect heavy equipment and handle preventive maintenance as recommended.
- Relevant years of experience in repairs, maintenance and supervising of Tractor Usage
- Experience – At least 4 years’ experience operating heavy duty machines.
- Candidates must possess at least (FSLC) First School Leaving Certificate with at least four (4) years tractor driving experience and certificate of training in Tractor driving
Remuneration Very Attractive.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts