Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Trade Finance Officer at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Trade Finance Officer at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Jul 13, 2020, 5:42 PM
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Finance Officer Location: Oyo
- Coordinating with the supply chain department concerning LCТs and payment terms with suppliers.
- Communicating with Banks to negotiate for quotes for Letter Of Credit Transactions.
- Controlling all inward / outward remittances which include: Import Bills, Export bills, Remittances, and SWIFT Operations.
- Controlling trading operations such as establishing letter of credit, negotiating LC Terms and conditions, discounting LC, issuing bank guarantees, and submitting control returns on all the discounted LCs.
- Candidates must be a graduate and possess the NYSC certificate, 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the emailApplication Deadline 31st July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts