Trust Advisor at Cordros Capital Limited
Mar 2, 2021, 5:41 AM
Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trust Advisor
Reporting To: MD, Cordros Trustees
Job Type: Permanent
- This is a front-line advisory position with a strong sales component. The Senior Trust Advisor will collaborate with relationship managers, investment advisors, and financial planners to administer both Corporate and private trust accounts.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain fiduciary relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Cultivate new clients, ensuring more effective identification of and development of potentially high-value relationships.
- Reviewing and interpreting governing documents and the required actions and oversight needed to appropriately balance the interests of beneficiaries and protect the account
- Apply knowledge of fiduciary and estate planning strategies to benefit clients and prospects and communicate effectively and tactfully with clients, prospects and their advisors about such strategies and planning documents.
- Manages accounts in accordance with the terms of the governing documents and in a manner acceptable to both the client and the beneficiaries.
- Providing expert advice to clients on state and federal laws governing trusts, foundations, estates & investments
- Undergraduate degree in Law, Business Management, Finance or Social Sciences.
- A Second Degree and/or Completion of Trust Advisory Certification or related certification will be an added advantage.
- Work Experience: Minimum of four years relevant work experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with Nigeria’s tax and estate planning laws with respect to trust investment management.
- Demonstrate dynamic analytical and technical abilities, impeccable communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with wealth management products and services.
- Willingness to be in a support role and handle administrative tasks.
- Sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Familiarity with foundation in essential planning concepts (estates & trusts, insurance, stock options, taxes, cash flow planning).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply