Underwriter / Transaction Officer at ICS Outsourcing Limited
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Underwriter / Transaction Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Underwriters are financial specialists who work in the banking / insurance industries and are employed to look into insurance contracts from a third party point of view. An Underwriter is responsible for deciding whether or not to accept applications for insurance cover.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing documents to identify the level of risk considering factors such as the condition of the property, health status and financial potency of the clients, etc.
- Discussing the insurance terms and policies with the clients and their brokers
- Examining the financial profiles and personal information of the loan applicants and taking decisions of approval. Moreover, explaining the repayment policies and different types of loans available
- Maintaining an elaborated and correct documentation of the decisions taken and policies underwritten
- Carefully reviewing the insurance forms and applications and pointing out any discrepancies
- Estimating the possible risks and examining the salary amount and employment history of the consumers to finalize an insurance and premium amount
- HND in any course of study (Preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business Management) - Upper Credit & Distinction with 0-2 years work experience.
- Not more than 26 Years
- Applications from Lagos residents only.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants from Lagos State will be contacted.
Application Deadline 18th June, 2021.