Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Federal University of Kashere Job Recruitment
Federal University of Kashere Job Recruitment
Mar 9, 2020, 10:02 PM
The Federal University of Kashere, Gombe State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: University Librarian Location: Gombe
- He/she is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day to day effective management of the University library
- The University Librarian is responsible for coordination of library services in the University.
- The University Librarian is a Principal Officer of the University
- Candidate must demonstrate Academic Excellence through quality publications, teaching and research and must be computer proficient
- He / she must demonstrate proficiency in the application of new technologies to the library operation and services and must be registered with relevant professional body(ies).
- Candidates should have a Professional Degree plus Ph.D in relevant area from recognised Institutions
- The Candidate must have at least fifteen (15) years post qualification relevant experience, ten (10) of which should be relevant to University Library and other higher Educational institution Academic library Administration
- The University Librarian must possess good Leadership qualities, be of proven integrity and resourceful manager of human and materials.
- Applicant must not be more than sixty (60) years of age at the time of appointment.
- Applicant must enjoy good health to be able to endure the rigours of the duties of the University Librarian.
- The appointment shall be for a single term of five (5) years in the first instance which may extended for one (1) year based on satisfactory performance as specified under the First Schedule Section of the University Law
- The position attracts all rights and benefits of occupants of such office in the Nigerian University System.
Job Title: Director, Physical Planning Department Location: Gombe
- He/she is responsible for the coordination and supervision of physical developmental projects; ensures quality, standard of the infrastructures of the University.
- The Director Physical Planning is a Management staff answerable to the Vice-Chancellor on the Physical Planning Development of the University
- He/she must also be receptive to new ideas and willing to translate them into new projects in line with the phased physical development plans of the University.
- The Director must be a person of high integrity who demonstrate transparency in public and private life as well as command the respect and loyalty of staff of the University
- Candidate must be registered with relevant professional body
- Candidate must be computer literate with working knowledge of relevant softwares.
- A good honors Degree and / or Master's Degree in Architecture, Quantity Survey, Building, Civil Engineering or Construction Management from a recognized University with not less than fifteen (15) years cognate experience, eight (8) of which must be in a University system or similar tertiary Institutions.
- Candidates must have attained the position of Deputy Director or its equivalent in a University system or Tertiary Institution;
- The Conditions of Service attached to the position of Director, Physical Planning Department are as obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria
- The salary and allowances are applicable to Officers on CONUNASS 15.
Job Title: Director, Health Services Department Location: Gombe
- The Medical Director, Health Services is a management Staff answerable to the Vice- Chancellor
- He / She is responsible for the execution of policies and matters affecting day-to-day management of the University Health Centre.
- He/she must also be receptive to new ideas and willing to translate them in line with health services development plans of the University.
- The Director must be a person of high integrity who demonstrates transparency in public and private life as well as command the respect and loyalty of staff of the University
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology is an added advantage
- Candidate must be medically and mentally lit;
- Candidate must be Fellow(s) of either the National Post Graduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African Post Graduate Medical College or its equivalent registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidate must have been a Consultant.
- Candidate must be a Medical / Dental practitioner registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than ten (10) post qualification experience
- Candidate must be of proven good character and integrity. Evidence or Medical Researches is an added advantage
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage.
- The Conditions of Service attached to the position of Medical Director, Health Services are as obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria
- The salary and allowances are as applicable to officers on CONMESS 7.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward twenty (20) word-processed Applications, a detailed Curriculum Vitae with copies of credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:Application Deadline 20th April, 2020.
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters):
- Place and date of birth
- State of origin & Local Government Area;
- Permanent home address;
- Present postal address/GSM numbers/e-mail address;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children (if any);
- Educational institutions attended with dates;
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates;
- Professional qualifications obtained with Dates;
- Working experience including full details of former and present post(s);
- Honours / distinctions;
- Community Service;
- Extra-curricular activities,
- Names and Addresses of three referees, one of which must be the Chief Executive / Head of the applicant's present employer.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts