Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancies at Pruvia Integrated Limited, 12th July, 2019
Vacancies at Pruvia Integrated Limited, 12th July, 2019
Jul 12, 2019, 9:08 PM
Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Driver Location: Lagos Requirements
- A well experienced driver who lives around Ikeja and its environs.
- Should have a valid Driver’s License.
- Build relationship with existing and new clients to help with the promotion of company goods
- Drive sales on all company product to increase revenue
- Constantly promote the brand of the company
- Constantly come up with innovative ways to improve sales
- OND in any relevant discipline.
- At least a year experience in Sales.
- We are currently looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our Company’s accounts payables and receivables.
- Reviewing and reconciling accounts.
- Processing payments to eternal partners.
- Maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third party vendor.
- Process bank deposits.
- Reconcile financial statements.
- Prepare, send and store invoices.
- Submit tax and pension forms.
- Identify and address discrepancies.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Proven work experience as an Account Administrator.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations.
- Hands-on experience on accounting softwares (sage and peachtree).
- Advanced knowledge of excel.
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field.
- Candidate must be a male and should exceed the age of 30 years.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts