Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacancies in a Financial Technology Company based in Victoria Island, Lagos
Vacancies in a Financial Technology Company based in Victoria Island, Lagos
Jun 2, 2020, 8:48 PM
Karisfined Edge Solutions - Our client, a Financial Technology Company pushing the boundaries in cash digitization and data led consumer services is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates in the capacities below:
Job Title: Mobile Applications Developer Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Job type: Full-Time Industry: Fintech
- We are seeking the services of an experienced Mobile Applications Developer for immediate employment.
- You will be working with our team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Front-end integration with API back-end.
- Robust relevant experience
- Familiarity with the Android SDK, Flutter, Hybrid/Cross Platform Mobile App Technologies
- Understanding of basic software design patterns
- Experience writing mobile applications that can work on multiple platforms.
- Experience with Google Flutter and Dart
- Eagerness to become an expert mobile apps developer.
- A strong passion for stellar UI, UX and design.
- Resilience when solving difficult problems.
- An open and inquisitive mind that questions assumptions (even your own)
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
Job Title: Backend Developer Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Job type: Full-Time Industry: Fintech
- We require the services of an experienced and talented software developers to join our team! Ideal candidate will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced Developers.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on platform builder and work with a team to develop and implement solutions across multiple value streams within the business, turning complex business problems and opportunities into streamlined and integrated applications.
- We are looking for someone with first-hand technical expertise in all parts of the solution delivery process: ideation, architecture and design, technology selection, development, delivery and planned support.
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
- Boards or Trello or similar tools
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communication with stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt to new hardware, improve it performance or upgrade interfaces
- Directing system testing and validation of procedures
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modification of an existing system
- Maintain system once they are up and running
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and system analyst
- Analyse user requirement and convert it to design document to be implemented
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers using business intelligence and data analytic tools.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or another related field.
- 5 years hands-on programming experience using relevant languages and relevant tool suites (C#, ASP,.NET, Angular)
- 3 or more years of experience leading a software development team
- 3 or more years of experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- 2 or more years of experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous
- Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Title: Driver Location: Lagos
- We are require the service of a Driver who is Outgoing and customer-oriented. Who can run as an Uber / Bolt Driver
- An Individual with a proven track record of success in transporting people to and from their desired destinations and calculating the right fare
- Offers excellent communication skills, a highly professional attitude, and a significant ability to work and perform well under pressure without supervision.
- Communicate with passengers and transport them to and from their destinations, ensuring great customer service
- Maintain vehicle clean and in excellent condition and resolve any customer complaints
- Identify shortest and fastest route and demonstrate the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Follow navigational directions from GPS, calculate the right fare, and execute
- Achieve and maintain great Uber/Bolt rider rating
- A valid Driver's License
- Must provide two reputable Guarantors with valid means of ID
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Understand pidgin and Yoruba
- Confident and Neat
- Internet Savvy
- Must have a smart phone.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email. Note: Only qualified candidates would be contactedApplication Deadline 8th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts