Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacancies at Tetra Pak for Future Talent Field Service Engineers
Vacancies at Tetra Pak for Future Talent Field Service Engineers
Aug 21, 2017, 12:58 PM
Tetra Pak - Which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed - manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Future Talent Field Service Engineer Location: Lagos, NG Key Responsibilities
- Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines.
- Participate in execution of preventive maintenance activities.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak Field Staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered Technical Issues.
- Participate in the installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits.
- Comply with all reporting requirements.
- High School Diploma, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with focus on hands on work
- QT Quality culture
- TS Installation
- TS Maintenance Execution
- TS Basic Operational Health & Safety
- English language: Basic level in both writing and verbally.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts