Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Vacancy For Accountant In A Leading Marketing/Communication Agency
Vacancy For Accountant In A Leading Marketing/Communication Agency
Jan 14, 2019, 2:02 PM
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited - Our client, a 360 degree Marketing and Communication Agency is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Accountant Location: Senegal Primary Responsibilities
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies.
- Improve systems, procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- The ideal candidate will prepare assets, liabilities and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other financial reports.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Review existing accounting practices and procedures and make recommendations for improvements
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- Ensures proper and effective accounting procedure by researching and interpreting accounting policy regulations
- Ability to communicate fluently in French and English languages is a must.
- Membership of a recognized Accounting Professional body would be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience preferably in a Marketing/ Communication/ Advertising agency.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts