Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC), 4th October, 2019
Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC), 4th October, 2019
Oct 4, 2019, 11:44 AM
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make. We're a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we're the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:Job Title: Manager - Assurance Financial Services Reference Number: 125-NIG00220 Location: Nigeria Department: Assurance Job Profile Summary
Job Title: Front Desk Officer Reference Number: 125-NIG00214 Location: Lagos Job type: Permanent Department: Internal Firm Services The Position
- This position is often the first point of contact with the firm and reflects the firm's image to clients. Thus, working relationships are with PricewaterhouseCoopers client, contractors, vendors, suppliers and staff members which place the position at the front end of the office drive for a positive image.
- Enhance clients' perception of PwC by providing distinctive and personalized response to visitors and callers and facilitating effective communication.
- Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face.
- Take and receive messages for various personnel.
- Communicate complaints or any major issue to appropriate personnel.
- Receive, sort, distribute and keep accurate records, of incoming and outgoing correspondences with clients.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Co-ordinate and organize booking of meeting room and appointments.
- Call-in and pick-up delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, and DHL etc.).
- Manage the reception area and report issues promptly.
- Any other related assignment to job functions.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer - internet skills including e-mails, group messaging, MS office (word, excel, outlook, access)
- Highly organized and ability to cope with competing demands
- Personable/highly presentable
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Problem-solving skills
- Previous experience will be an added advantage in similar customer relations job function
- Ability to speak other language (s) will be an added advantage
- A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well-known brands, and many have broad international reach.
- We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
- As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Supervise and manage financial audits of medium and large scale Organisations e.g Banks, insurance companies and Pension funds using International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- Supervise and manage financial audits of multinational Organisations e.g banks, insurance companies and pension funds using International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- Manage accounting advisory and other assurance engagements
- Manage teams on the field during Assurance engagements, typically coordinating more than one engagement team at a time.
- Support PwC’s training and risk management functions
- Involve in Practice management and business development activities
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working even during times of change and uncertainty
- Must be working in a consulting/Audit firm - 6-8 years’ professional experience in external audit of organisations in the financial services sector (e.g Banks, insurance companies and Pension funds) ; with a minimum of 1 year in a managerial role.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Focus on developing a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on upholding the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Effective communication skills when working at all levels
- Possess the ability and maturity to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Have deep technical knowledge and understanding of the application of relevant International Financial Reporting Standards
- Demonstrate an understanding of regulatory pronouncements that are applicable to banks, Investment companies and other Financial services companies
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service and building trusted relationships.
- Ability to analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Ability to coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Ability to perform and deliver on multiple commitments concurrently with ease and professionalism
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts