Vacancy at the Institute of Credit Administration For a Secretary, 13th June, 2019
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
How To Apply
- Must have minimum of 70WPM in typing.
- Well-grounded in oral English communication and writing skill.
- Must be truly hardworking.
- First Degree/HND in Secretarial Administration and Management
- Must be versatile in computer operations (Ms Word, Power Point, Excel, PageMaker, Photoshop, CorelDraw etc).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
30th June, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.