Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacancy For Account Manager at Lumos Nigeria
Vacancy For Account Manager at Lumos Nigeria
Apr 3, 2019, 6:59 PM
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager Location: Lagos Job DescriptionHow To Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Role holder will provide periodic analysis and forecasting of business performance, identification of areas for business efficiencies, analysis of financial information to support decisions.
- S/he is expected to provide financial guidance to all stakeholders for sound business decisions and will be responsible for accurate financial planning, reporting and coordination of the Finance Department in conjunction with the CFO.
- Analyze trends and report industry / market / competition behavior to management
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure annual monitoring is completed as required
- Develop and maintain external relationships with appropriate stakeholders and contacts; bankers, solicitors, auditors, statutory organizations (Federal Inland Revenue Service etc.)
- Interpret financial information and report factors influencing business performance
- Accountable for preparation, monitoring and management of companywide budget vs. actual utilization report
- Responsible for preparing accurate periodic financial reports to meet specified deadlines; ensuring financial record keeping and reporting processes meet government agencies and auditors’ requirements
- Ensure full compliance with all tax requirements and regulations
- Conducting periodic reviews and evaluation of expenses for cost efficiency opportunities
- Monitor cash flow and predict future cash trends
- A first degree in Finance or Accounting
- Master's degree or equivalent
- Relevant certifications; ICAN, ACCA
- 5+ years of relevant experience in accounting or financial role
- Certified Accountant with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Must be versatile with financial regulations and legislation
- Knowledge of IFRS and GAAP (must)
- Functional Competencies
- Working knowledge of accounting and financial systems (ERP preferably)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Good negotiation and customer relation skills
- Integrity and high level of professionalism.
- Analytical mindset; Problem Solving Skills
- People Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
Application Deadline 10th April, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts