Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Nationwide Recruitment at FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited, 22nd July, 2019
Nationwide Recruitment at FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited, 22nd July, 2019
Jul 22, 2019, 9:44 AM
FarmKonnect Nigeria, a leading agribusiness and agricultural investment company that engages in large scale agricultural projects. We also work to connect local and international investors and farmers towards creating win-win agricultural partnership. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Private University Campus Ambassador Location: Nationwide Job Type: Part time Background
- FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited seeks to enhance farming conditions and outputs of farmers by providing innovative services with a view to facilitating better operational conditions, equipment as well as an effective distribution of farm produce
- It is believed that more investments in the Agricultural sector will result in better food security which will in turn help in reducing crime and illegalities in the country.
- FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity to students of private tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of an agribusiness company by representing the brand on campus and enhance the student investment package.
- Represent the FarmKonnect on campus and act as main liaison between FarmKonnect and your campus.
- Awareness and Promoting our brand on Campus especially our investment package.
- Anchor Campus Storms and Campaign
- Learn our services and promote their adoption within the campus and the management
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty, and student groups while representing us in campus gatherings and events.
- Must be a registered, full-time undergraduate student of any private tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct.
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Bonuses and Commissions
- Branded Materials
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Free tickets to campus events to represent us
- Internship Opportunity with FarmKonnect after School
- Certificate of Service after tenure expires.
- They act as sales agents for the Company’s diverse products.
- They act as payment agents for the Company.
- They are to seek, negotiate and close investment deals for the company.
- They are to introduce users to FarmKonnect’s products, produce and services.
- Any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Business Representatives are to conduct direct marketing and sale on behalf of the Company.
- They are to source for prospects, approach them and win then for the Company.
- They are to seek places with big audiences where seminars could be conducted and seek to conduct such seminars.
- They are to use all means possible to bring cash sponsorship to the company as required by the KPI.
- They are to provide assistance to the State Representative.
- They act as recruitment agents for the Company Services.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited