Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Vacancy For Digital Marketing Specialist at QuickCheck, 22nd February, 2019
Vacancy For Digital Marketing Specialist at QuickCheck, 22nd February, 2019
Feb 22, 2019, 1:40 PM
Seedstars - Our client, QuickCheck (www.quickcheck.ng) is a Nigerian Fintech Startup that aims to provide banking services to the underserved. Built by people who work towards solving real world problems, we found out that a large portion of the Nigerian population have no access to proper banking services... We want to fill this gap! We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist Location: Lagos, Nigeria About the Job
- Through data science and a smartphone app, QuickCheck builds a credit profile of the borrower and enables Nigerians across the country to easily access microloans in less than 5 minutes from their phone, without the need of any form of collateral or guarantor. We are looking for a motivated, creative talent to join us in Lagos and embrace the challenge of taking our online customer acquisition to the next level, in the role of Digital Marketing specialist .
- Provide regular internal reports with insights, ROI and recommendations
- Identify local and international new trends in digital marketing/social media, regularly implement them through out-of-the-box experiments
- Oversee and execute digital marketing strategy, in line with venture strategy and goals
- Develop and manage paid marketing campaigns, daily monitor their performance, test new approaches to reach KPIs
- Plan, execute and maintain content publishing on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and website
- Track and analyze Google Play traffic flow, conversion rates, social media reach, impressions, likes
- Self-starter with a proactive personality, you have an innate drive to exploring different options for reaching results
- Digital marketing expert oriented to growth initiatives, with proven successful results
- At least 2-3 years in a digital communication and marketing position
- Experience with paid ads (particularly mobile-oriented), managing social media platforms, Google Play
- You are able to analyze performance data and you leverage it to take your decisions
- Project management, editing and writing skills
- Experience or qualification in graphic design and/or branding will give you a plus
- You will be FREE, we give you the autonomy to "run the show"
- Flexible working hours
- Terrace with stunning 7th floor view, where you can enjoy lunch served by the in-house restaurant.
- Work from the coolest co-working space in Lagos: we got our private office at Seedspace in Ikoyi
- Be part of a global movement and build your network in 80+ emerging markets
- We are a young team of entrepreneurs who want to make things happen
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts