Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacancy For Marketing Executive at Bedmate Furniture Limited, 29th April, 2019
Vacancy For Marketing Executive at Bedmate Furniture Limited, 29th April, 2019
Apr 29, 2019, 12:42 PM
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive Location: Lagos Job DescriptionHow To Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Disseminate information about promotions/ events, such as: the type to be planned, the target audience, the size of the event, the time frame and the proposed budget
- Assist in assessing and conducting market research to determine the marketing potential of new and existing business locations, available customers and make recommendations to Marketing Manager.
- Plan and prioritize personal marketing activities and customer/ prospect contact towards achieving agreed targets and growing own customer portfolio
- Make marketing calls, responds to and follow up on marketing enquiries
- Communicate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Conduct market research and analysis of market performance of company products to monitor customer preferences/ satisfaction and identify new markets for all company products
- Ensure utmost utilization and update of customer data base.
- Work with Marketing manager to conceptualize and develop new product lines base on market research
- Get orders/distributors from various locations
- Develop on-going profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
- Provide information on potential/ new customers.
- Plan activity-based journeys efficiently and provide all relevant reports to the Sales/Marketing Manager timely and appropriately.
- Implement business development marketing strategies, plans, policies and procedures to increase profitability
- Enhance market presence and competitive performance of all company products
- Support the overall marketing objectives of Bedmate both internally and externally
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience in marketing.
Application Deadline 6th May, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts