Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Recruitment For Graduate Interns at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Recruitment For Graduate Interns at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Apr 1, 2019, 5:28 PM
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader, Greenswealth is looking for young and dynamic candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Account Officer (Intern) Location: Lagos Job Description
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- A minimum of ND in Accounting from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 years work experience in a similar role.
- Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production.
- Perform other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
- Assist production staff in every production processes.
- Support staff by answering phones, taking detailed notes during meetings, inputting data into the computer and performing other tasks as required.
- Run errands such as purchasing supplies, props, equipment, and other necessary items for the project.
- A minimum of ND in Fine Art or any other related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 year work experience in a similar role
- Assist with development of marketing campaigns.
- Design/layout of publications for the digital marketing department.
- Make Designs available for the website.
- Create branding for new items available in stock.
- Take good picture and do the cut out of the items in stock.
- Gather all product pictures that can be used to market another client.
- Assist with the production of digital artwork for client.
- A minimum of ND in Computer Science, Fine art or any other related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 years work experience in a similar role
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts