Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Vacancy For Security Supervisor at Macgregol Security Limited
Vacancy For Security Supervisor at Macgregol Security Limited
Apr 13, 2019, 4:56 PM
MacGREGOL Security Limited is a leading Private Security, Risk Management Company in Nigeria with state-of-the-art technologies and systems to complement the dwindling security infrastructure in Nigeria. At MacGREGOL SECURITY, we peopled with well-trained, innovative, passionate security professionals and ex-servicemen who are experts in various fields of security. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Security Supervisor Location: Ogunu, Warri - Delta Responsibilities
- Evaluate, assess performance of security personnel and enforce discipline.
- Ensure the facility is safe, secure and free from all kinds of danger and threats
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Develop and implement proactive and preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures
- Apprehend and/or evict hostile persons from company premises, applying minimum force when necessary.
- Write reports of daily occurrences and issues such as: property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in the Log Book.
- The Security Supervisor shall be responsible for Supervising and overseeing security functions and Operatives in a company.
- S/He will train and deploy security operatives.
- Carry out random patrols and monitor the premises to prevent intrusion, stealing, or violation of rules.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to prevent larceny and maintain security/safety.
- Ensure that goods entering/leaving the facility are screened and authorization obtained from Management
- Ensure gates, doors, windows, and gates are protected/shut.
- Ex-Servicemen or ex-Paramilitary personnel are STRONGLY encouraged to apply
- Must be at least 30 years old and not more than 50 years.
- Applicants MUST reside within OGUNU axis, Warri-Delta State
- Honest, Physically, and mentally fit.
- Disciplined, Confident, Vibrant, Intelligent, Analytical & medically fit Nigerian,
- Height: MUST be TALL, at least 1.7m
- Good communication skills - ability to speak fluently, read and write legibly.
- Minimum of WAEC/NECO; OND/NCE is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ private security experience
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts